Friday, December 08, 2006

CRANKY IN THE MIDDLE - Issue 11

Volume 1 - Issue 11 - December 8, 2006

THE STUDY GROUP HAS CONCLUDED.......BUT WASN'T THE TEST MORE THAN THREE YEARS AGO?
The Iraq Study Group has finally made their report public. Now we get to see just how pathetic the situation in Iraq really is, and how fearless leader will handle the criticism. My guess it will not be handled well. Rove has driven the point home to Mr. Bush over the years that any legacy he wishes to have after the presidency will be based on his unrelenting desire to never change his course.......(Karl has made a point of studying the presidency and says all great presidents with great legacy's never strayed from their course.) That might be true, but most it seems, started out on the right foot........not the wrong one.

STILL LAUGHING.......
The stable is getting full of GOP possible presidential candidates for 08. The most interesting of these is Newt (I fooled around too) Gingrich, Duncan (Who?) Hunter and last but not least, our own wingnut Sam (Where's my Cheeto's and Coke) Brownback. As soon as I stop laughing about these guys running for president I'll get back to you.

CONSERVATIVES UPSET BY TURKEY BASTING CONCEPTION
I find it interesting that the conservatives who lambasted John Kerry back in 04 about his statement regarding DICK Cheney's gay daughter are now lambasting her for being pregnant.
Do they suggest an abortion?........I think not. Wonder what old DICK really thinks? I don't have a problem with her having children, but I think it's much more helpful to the world to adopt a child under these circumstances. A child that does not have ANY home would be better off in a home regardless of the sexual preference of the parents, if that home was loving and nurturing to that child. Why Mary Cheney would work on behalf of these nasty people is still a mystery to me.

GOODBYE TO 06......I'M NOT GONNA MISS YOU
This will probably be the last issue of good old 2006........unless something really spectacular happens before the end is out. I must take a break........it's the holidays you know......we all need a break and some good news once in a while. It's been one of the most trying years for me personally, and I am not sad to see it drift into history. I look forward to a less stressful and more productive 2007. I wish nothing but insanely good things to happen for you all in the coming new year.

SEASONS GREETINGS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(We must be politically correct you know)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home